Certified Women-Owned and Managed Company
Seaman Group Plastics provides procurement consulting services for manufacturers and distributors of plastic resins. We help those who want to reduce costs with a focus on the environment, whether on the front end through plastic polymer sourcing, or on the back end with recycling of resin scrap. We are dedicated entirely to the plastic industry and to discovering sustainable solutions for our customers. As an environmentally conscious organization, we aspire to help the planet by promoting wise sourcing, and re-use of discarded materials. Seaman Group Plastics has the industry knowledge, capital, facility resources, and state of the art equipment that is supported by highly-trained professional sales and customer service teams.
Our USA based network of recycle and reclaim facilities, located throughout the country, enables clients to economically access needed reprocessed scrap and virgin resin material inventory. As a company dedicated to growth and continuous improvement we innovate and develop sustainable business practices for our clients that will profit them now and in the future.
The Seaman Group is a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB).
Seaman Group certifications include:
- Business Classification | Small Business Enterprise Certified Woman-Owned and Managed
- WOSB Certification Number | WOSB181297
- WBENC National Certification Number | WBE1801760
- HUB Certification Number | 1825124866400
- DUNS | 081202557
- SAM Registered CAGE Code | 85502
- NAICS Codes
- 325211 – Plastics Material & Resin Manufacturing
- 325991 – Custom Compounding of Purchased Resins
- 423930 – Recyclable Material Merchant Wholesalers
- SIC Codes | 2821, 3087, 5093
- UNSPSC | 13101705, 13101717-18, 13102001-32, 13111004-24, 13111004-26: 30-31: 34: 37; 41: 44; 57; 59; 63-65: 67-68: 75-82
As the founder and operating owner of Seaman Group Plastics, I am passionate about sourcing and implementing plastic solutions that facilitate a sustainable future. I understand what it takes to develop successful partnerships that strengthen every link in the chain. I look forward to working with you to meet your goals.
A graduate of Baylor University with a degree in entrepreneurship, I have a successful and proven history in the public and private business sector, as well as with non-profit organizations. By serving on more than a dozen charitable boards over the past decade, I have driven major growth and strategic initiatives that resulted in millions of dollars in revenue and donations.
- Crystal Charity Ball – Member
- Junior League of Dallas – Advisory Board
- Cattle Baron’s Ball – Advisory Board
- New Friends Life – Circle of Friends Board of Directors